Marketing Manager or Director, Lead Generation
Inspira Financial (TSX.V: LND), a small, well-capitalized, fast-growing start-up company that provides a suite of financial solutions to growing healthcare providers throughout the United States, seeks a hands-on Marketing Manager or Director to build and grow the Company’s marketing function, with a focus on lead generation. This position reports to the Chief Commercial Officer and is primarily responsible for lead generation, but ultimately responsible for all of the Company’s marketing, including planning, organization and implementation of the Company’s online and off-line marketing projects. This is a full-time position in the Walnut Creek, CA office.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Assume immediate ownership of developing and executing a successful marketing strategy. Own the Marketing function as if this were your own company, including identifying gaps in strategy and proposing solutions to fill those gaps.
- Design, implement, and execute the Company’s lead generation program. You must be able to spearhead our effort into outbound and inbound marketing and to fill our sales pipeline.
- Use your expertise in SEO, PPC Management, Conversion Optimization and Reputation Management to become our “Growth Hacker”.
- Create marketing programs across multiple marketing channels, including online, social, mobile, event marketing, trade and industry conferences, etc.
- Report and actively monitor and analyze health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, client acquisition/penetration, contact acquisition/activity, including monitoring online metrics, marketing program performance and other key KPIs.
- Determine and stick to project budgets and timelines including all necessary resources
- Create new and fresh white papers, blog posts, print, and other marketing content and materials as needed, consistent with the Company’s strategic vision
- Monitor all social media platforms frequently
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, ever changing environment, continually keeping up with current internet marketing techniques
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in marketing / advertising / public relations
- Proven experience with lead generation programs, from design to implementation to measurement of success
- Prefer you have prior experience marketing financial products and/or marketing to healthcare businesses (huge bonus points if you have both)
- Creative thinking, exceptional analytical skills coupled with solid business foundation
- Comfortable working both independently and with others
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment where priorities change quickly and boundaries are redefined frequently based on changing needs
- Experience with business related social media. Must be knowledgeable in “best practices” in campaign development to optimize efficiency and quality of deliverables. No black hat techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Reply to: email@example.com
- Applications that do not include a personalized cover letter explaining what you uniquely bring to the table or that do not include salary requirements will not be considered. Market yourself.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- As one of the early employees in the Company, you will have a unique opportunity to impact the business and take an equity stake in the company you are working to make successful. You will be one of the first 10 full-time employees with significant upside potential from stock options.
No agencies please.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.