Director of Business Development; Sales Executive, Healthcare
Director of Business Development; Sales Executive, Healthcare – San Francisco Bay Area
$300,000 per year at Plan;
Inspira Financial (TSX.V: LND), a small, well-capitalized, fast-growing start-up company that provides a suite of financial solutions to growing healthcare providers throughout the United States, seeks well-connected Director of Business Development; Sales Executive for this ground-floor opportunity to advance Inspira’s value proposition, proactively securing new borrowers from his or her existing book of client contacts. The Director of Business Development; Sales Executive reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and will assume immediate ownership of developing and executing a successful sales strategy.
As one of the early employees in a young organization, you will have a unique opportunity to impact the business strategy, develop sales opportunities with uncapped commissions, and take an equity stake in the company you are working to make successful. Please do not apply if you do not have the confidence that you can hit the ground running and close deals this quarter.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with support from Marketing, develop a business plan for your territory that identifies your specific client pipeline and defines your sales strategy, approach, and timelines.
- Be a mercenary in repeatedly identifying new specific opportunities and continually developing revised strategies to take advantage of those opportunities as they arise.
- Accurately and effectively manage the sales pipeline and sales metrics.
- Proactively contribute to accelerating growth and meeting (ideally exceeding) sales targets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
In Addition, You Will:
- Be familiar with, and comfortable calling upon, medical/healthcare providers in the Bay Area.
- Be creative in thinking about how you source, exploit, and close opportunities.
- Work with the borrowers to understand their business requirements.
- Be prepared to travel as needed in your territory.
- Maintain an extensive pipeline of opportunities.
- Prepare weekly sales reports in an accurate and complete manner including description of weekly activities, account specific needs or requirements, and detailed sales forecasting.
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing materials and provide feedback to fine-tune messaging.
- Seamlessly contribute as required in a small, rapidly growing organization.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must possess a hunter mentality, preferring this type of compensation package where you eat what you kill.
- Minimum of 10+ years industry experience and contacts within the industry.
- Solid record of achievement in selling, ideally selling financing solutions and/or selling to healthcare service providers.
- Proven track record of accurately maintaining pipeline and exceeding sales targets.
- A solid book of current, qualified potential opportunities.
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications that do not include a personalized cover letter explaining what you uniquely bring to the table or that do not include salary requirements will not be considered. Market yourself.
- First year compensation to $300,000 at Plan. Small monthly draw with UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS.
- As one of the early employees in the Company, you will have a unique opportunity to impact the business and take an equity stake in the company you are working to make successful. You will be one of the first 10 full-time employees with significant upside potential from stock options.
No agencies please.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.